Fancy joining us?
As a fast-growing business that changes how large corporations interact with their supply chains, we're always looking out for talented and enthusiastic team players, who are passionate about making sustainable business happen.
Whether your skills lie in project management, marketing or engagement – if you fancy working in an exciting, fast-moving environment with colleagues who believe what they do can actually make a difference, then choose your next adventure from our available vacancies.
To give you a little taster of what we have been busy doing here at 2degrees to make sustainable business happen at scale here are some highlights of what we have achieved this far:
- Named Sustainia’s top 100 sustainable solution for 2016 to world’s biggest problems
- Facilitated 1,300,000+ sustainable business interactions
- Our online collaboration platforms have 50,000+ individual members, 20,000+ separate companies participating and over 180 countries are represented.
- Working with some of the world’s largest organizations such as Asda-Walmart, Co-op, GSK, Heathrow Airport, Kingfisher, Mars, the European Commission, RBS and more.
- Featured in Raconteur's much anticipated 20-page special report entitled Supply Chain Strategies, published in The Times
Our digital platforms and managed services connect thousands of people online to solve sustainability problems, share best practice and find solutions to some of the greatest challenges faced by business today - and we’d love you to join us on this exciting journey.
What’s in it for you?
Besides being able to make the world a more sustainable place, and influence how large companies interact with their supply chains there are plenty of reasons why you would want to join our team:
- 25 days paid holiday (increasing with time)
- Passionate colleagues who actually enjoy what they do!
- A social, yet energetic and hard-working environment
- Encouraged to have a sustainable work- life ratio
- A personal training budget
- Dedicated time to develop skills in a chosen area
- Free fruit Mondays and early finish Friday for team drinks (on the house)
Sound good? Check out the roles we have on offer below - we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a CV and a well written cover letter telling us why you want to become part of the 2degrees team.
PS. Did none of these roles sound perfect for you, but you are still eager to make sustainable business happen? Please send us your CV and Cover letter anyway – we are always on the look out for brilliant people to join our team.
Note to recruiters
We have two rules, which we hope you'll respect for all our sanity. Take note and you'll save heaps of time that could be spent on other things...
- We reach out based on recommendations
We're not working with agencies on any of our roles at the moment. If we decide to at a later date, we will get in touch with agencies that have been recommended by fellow business we know and trust. A series of emails from you telling us you're working for a, b, and c incredible companies, even the really really incredible ones, won't cut the mustard.
- Let our team do their jobs
We actively blacklist both individuals and agencies sending unsolicited emails or making unsolicited calls to our management team, reception line or internal recruiter. That means we'll never be able to work together - even if we have a recommendation as above. It's nothing personal, but our folks have a job to do too, which doesn't involve retaining agencies. We appreciate your cooperation with this.
Thanks so much for your understanding.